Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Determined little girl...

Brynlee has been trying to get her loose tooth out for a few weeks now. 3 days ago, she stood in front of the mirror in the bathroom for 45 minutes, experimenting on the best way to get it out. She attempted just pulling with her fingers, biting repeatedly into an apple, and even using her baby brother's new toy pliers. She finally asked me to try and I said "OK, but I might scream!" (Poor girl was born with a mom who gets weak in the knees over things like that! :) After several attempts (and screaming fits, from me of course), I was not successful. Last night she asked Daddy if he would try, but he just could not get a good grip on it. She got frustrated and just reached up and yanked it out. She is my hero! Seriously.
Her motivation for getting that tooth out???... $$$MONEY!$$$
Smart girl.

4 comments:

Velvet said...

How can anyone look so cute without any front teeth? Good job, Brynlee!!!!

Anonymous said...

hahahaha! "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth!" That is so cute! Kaylee still hasn't lost any teeth. My kids are very late teeth loosers. lol :)

Aleisha said...

Way to go Brynlee!!!

Garnet said...

I love the toothless grin!

By the way, I'm doing my blog book through blurb.com

You just download their free software and then it guides you through the whole process ... the software is buggy at best ... I've had a few frustrations with it (maybe if my book was smaller it wouldn't be such a hassle! Only one year's worth of blogs per book from now on!) BUT it's the best service that I've found for this sort of thing.

I have done lots of snapfish and shutterfly books too. And those work great for small books or books with all pictures, but for text heavy material it just doesn't work.

I'm certainly not an expert on this sort of thing, but if you have any questions, I'd be happy to help with what I know :)