...had a few highlights:
#1: The puppet that Brynlee made for school. She was supposed to make a puppet from a brown paper bag to go along with the nursery rhyme that she would recite in front of the class. This is HER creation and we just can't help but smile when we see it! I especially like how everything had to match the polka-dot dress...including the MOUTH. I also like how she put the eyes on crooked on purpose so that it would look like it was looking at her. :)
#2: Apparently, HE prefers Honey-Mustard...

...for his HAIR!!! I could smell him from a mile away! I knew he was up to something when it was WAY TOO QUIET! He was NOT happy when I took it away.

#3: I asked the girls to go upstairs and get jammies on. This is what Kam came up with. The funniest thing about it was that when she had her shirt half-way on she said, "Daddy, is going to think I look Yummy!" Then she freaked out and ripped it off and said, "I don't want him to eat me!" (It took me a while to convince her that I wouldn't let him eat her). I am cracking up just thinking about it.


...for his HAIR!!! I could smell him from a mile away! I knew he was up to something when it was WAY TOO QUIET! He was NOT happy when I took it away.

#3: I asked the girls to go upstairs and get jammies on. This is what Kam came up with. The funniest thing about it was that when she had her shirt half-way on she said, "Daddy, is going to think I look Yummy!" Then she freaked out and ripped it off and said, "I don't want him to eat me!" (It took me a while to convince her that I wouldn't let him eat her). I am cracking up just thinking about it.

4 comments:
Wow! I love all these pictures. I love the puppet that Brynlee made. She is so creative.
Gavin has the right idea. Mustard smelling hair gel might not be so bad and I am sure it holds up great! :)
Kambria cracks me up! I can just picture her saying that. ha ha ha
OOOhhhhh! You have such cute kids! I love them!
All very cute. I am all alone (with Dawson) at home and laughing like crazy about Kam. So cute!
I should have such fun un-events at my house! Brynlee, I love your puppet. Gavin, I smelled mustard as thought about your unique hair "product". Kambria, my mouth watered as I viewed your picture. I promise I won't eat you...I wonder if I have any chocolate in my house? Gotta go. I'm on a mission. Where did I put that candy bar?
Post a Comment