Dear Aleisha,
I love you. I wish I could be with you. Happy Birthday Aleisha! My favorite thing to do with you is play games. It would be fun if we played Duck-Duck-Goose.
Love, Brynlee
Dear Aleisha,
I love you. I like to play with you. I want to play Duck-Duck-Goose with you. I love you. I want to go to your house someday. I want to play with your kids. I want to come to your house.
Love, Kambria
Dear Aleisha,
bbvn n n fvx ni ol mjb ubvv s mjb ncj .kjmvj m.,jjjjjjmj..jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjlmjikjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjn.,h,mh,hnn mmmmmmmmmmmmm
Love, Gavin
Dear Aleisha,
We love you so much!!! You are such a beautiful and wonderful Sister/Sis-in-law, and Aunt to us! Thanks for all of the fun times and hugs. Apparently, we would like to play Duck-Duck-Goose with you sometime, that must be the COOL thing to do! :) We are wishing for you a GREAT day... You DESERVE it!
Love,
Aletha, Brian, Brynlee, Kambria, and Gavin
2 comments:
OH my goodness!!! Thank you so much for the beautiful drawings!! I love them. I wish I could play duck duck goose with you too. I also wish I could have you play at my house for my birthday. Thank you again for making my birthday so special.
Love you!!
Aleisha
Your girls are going to be artists like their mommy!
Post a Comment