Saturday, April 19, 2008

My Hubby and Me :)




I am living the dream…my dream anyways. I love my husband so much. He thinks I’m pretty cool too. He is the most unselfish and hard-working person I have ever met. I feel so safe when I am with him. Our little sweeties consider him the best daddy there “every was.” Everybody’s favorite sound at the Kenworthy household is the garage door opening when daddy is getting home from work. I can’t believe how much energy he seems to have to play with them after working all day. Life is good. I found an email that I wrote to him from when we were dating. Here is a little section of it:

“I want you to know that I REALLY appreciate you and I count my blessings everyday...actually every minute...because you are in my life right now. You are so patient to put up with me sometimes and I love the fact that I can talk to you about Anything and Everything. I love that we can really communicate and that you are so understanding. I love Your: smile, humor, patience, love, understanding, big bulging muscles, family, eyes, broken big toe, brains, ...I could go on and on...do you want me to?...okay!: honesty, testimony, love of others, righteousness, massages, laugh, Respect, (these aren't in any particular order by the way), I think you get the point. THANKS for being so WONDERFUL! I LOVE YOU SOOO much and I am excited for the next time we can talk...and especially the next time we can see eachother!!! ...hopefully soon! Have a GREAT day Brian, I love you babe!”

I know, it is a little gushy…it’s funny how it seems like it just wouldn’t get any better than that…but it has! Almost 8 years of marriage, and 3 beautiful babies later…it’s better than ever, I can’t imagine my life without you sweetie…and I don’t ever want to.

1 comments:

Aleisha said...

A POST????? I am so impressed. You and Brian are the cutest.