So, the kids and I made a surprise trip to Washington on April 30, and were there for a couple of weeks! I wish I could have gotten a picture of my mom's reaction when she opened the door at her house that night...it was very similar to this picture I am posting. :) We had sooo much fun visiting "Gramma and Grampa Kitty's" house! (Brynlee named them that a LONG time ago when she could barely talk because they have kitties...Brian's parents are "Gramma and Grampa Mmms" because for so long they would give her M&Ms whenever they would see her. My kids have such good relationships with both sets of Grandparents!) We really enjoyed our trip, we always feel sooo welcome and loved!
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I love the pictures!!! I can't imagine how excited your Mom must have been. Oh I miss you.
Post a Comment