Sunday, May 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Little Buddy!!!

It's official...He's 1!!! Gavin is the Best Baby Boy Buddy I've ever had! I had such a strong connection with this little guy before he was ever born, I'm sure that is the way it is with most mom's w/their unborn child, but I just knew he would be such a joy to me and our family. I was tortured with thoughts of losing him with my difficult pregnancy, it was the hardest challenge I have ever been through...both physically and especially mentally! I can't imagine life without his huge smile and his 2 little arms reaching for me whenever he sees me. Love you little buddy, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!1 year old, photo courtesy of Chelsea, thanks Chels!Couldn't have survived it without this wonderful woman! Gavin, 7 months
Brynlee, Kambria, Gavin...Christmas 2007
I guess I'll share him with daddy once in awhile. They have so much fun together!










2 comments:

Aleisha said...

Happy Birthday!!!! I didn't realize his birthday is the 25th??? Or is it the 24th? I love all those cute pictures. We are all getting together for Jake's bday tomorrow at Pine Valley. You should come.. suprise me. ha ha ha

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhhh!!!! He is such a doll! I wish we could see those kids again. I miss them!