Grandma with some of her little kiddos.
My Favorite sister Chelsea :) with my little Kambria Dawn...so cute (and a little crazy)
My little daredevil daughter, Brynlee...with my daredevil brother Dodge (he was very careful despite her requests for Faster and Faster!)
I sure love these 2! My little Gavin with his GREAT Grandpa.
Thank goodness for portable dvd players! Made the trip much more bearable at the airport!!! What was I thinking traveling that far with 3 kids by myself???!!!
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What cute little kiddies. I am so glad you are posting. Now I can see you guys more often. I need to call Kambria back. She called last night and I was at dinner with my friends. I told her I'd call her back. Tell her I didn't forget. Maybe I'll call her tomorrow.
Oh man I miss you guys so much!
It looks like you had a lot of fun! We want to see you too! It has been too long!
Post a Comment