Friday, April 18, 2008

Brynlee Rose


Is the sweetest little helper any mom could ask for. She is very responsible, she LOVES school (her teachers LOVE her). She is always on her head wanting me to watch EVERY trick! She is very good at cartwheels and is a very determined little girl! The other day I was outside playing on the trampoline with my sweeties and Brynlee decided that she wanted to do 80 cartwheels, yes…EIGHTY! She wanted me to count for her, I told her that was A LOT of cartwheels to do, but she just smiled and said “I know.” Well, as I was counting…and counting…without a break…she finally hit 80…then 90…then 103!!! She would have kept going, but Kambria really wanted a turn on the trampoline. (she had been very patient, bless her heart :) Brynlee is such a mommy and daddy pleaser. She always wants to do what is right, and she is always the first to run and hug me if she thinks I am upset about something.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOOOHHHHHH!!!!! Look how cute you are!!!! I love it! I am so excited to see your posts! I hope everything is going well for you. Hopefully we will see you again before long. Love you!

Aleisha said...

I miss that little girl.