Friday, April 18, 2008

Kambria Dawn







“Kamarooni Pozatooni” Is such a sweet little mommy, she ALWAYS has a baby…or 3 in her arms. She is very protective of those babies, always making sure that they have everything that they need. When we go for rides in the truck, her baby always needs to be strapped in a car seat also…not something I am usually too excited about because that is yet ANOTHER one to strap in…like 3 aren’t hard enough?! …but I always do it for her because it is so important to her. In fact, one day I took the truck in to a jiffy lube to have it inspected, when the guy came up to my window, he looked at me like I was a little crazy…it wasn’t until later that I noticed that her baby doll was strapped in to the passenger seat next to me…that guy’s expression made a little more sense after that! Mr. Jiffy Lube man: I am NOT Crazy, not too much anyways :). She is my little singing sunshine.

1 comments:

Aleisha said...

How cute. I remember Jaycee going through that. You are such a good Mommy.