My precious Gavvy. Boy oh boy, I love that little guy. He loves me too. He is such a happy little fella…especially now that he is mobile! If it is quiet, I know exactly where to go…the stairs, the toilet, the dishwasher (if it is not latched, he knows how to get it open to all of the FUN inside, utensils are his favorite.) I have learned to put the knives on the far end in the dishwasher. He sure keeps me on my toes, never a dull moment. He also LOVES his sisters…they walk into the room and he gets so excited giggling and dancing around on his little bum. They drag him around everywhere, literally, and you would think that wouldn’t be so fun…but he always has the biggest smile. Things just wouldn't be the same without him!
Friday, April 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
He is getting so big. I hope I can hug that little guy soon
Post a Comment