...here is a new one for us.
We love trains, especially Gavin. And Brian. We have an electric train up really high (on a plant shelf) in our house that goes around and around a small village that we have created up there. The kids run back and forth between rooms to watch it as it goes around. We also love movies. Polar Express is one that I personally love and is one that I won't let my kids watch just whenever (I don't want to get sick of it)! We decided that it would be fun every December to set up a Polar Express train around our Christmas tree and then watch the movie as a family...blankets...popcorn...treats, the works. So, there we go...the new tradition has officially begun.
We love trains, especially Gavin. And Brian. We have an electric train up really high (on a plant shelf) in our house that goes around and around a small village that we have created up there. The kids run back and forth between rooms to watch it as it goes around. We also love movies. Polar Express is one that I personally love and is one that I won't let my kids watch just whenever (I don't want to get sick of it)! We decided that it would be fun every December to set up a Polar Express train around our Christmas tree and then watch the movie as a family...blankets...popcorn...treats, the works. So, there we go...the new tradition has officially begun.
2 comments:
Your tree is beautiful and so are the kiddos. Sounds like a great tradition to me.
That will be so fun. When are you doing it. Maybe I could come!!! ha! ha!
Post a Comment