Monday, December 14, 2009

The Pink (as opposed to blue) Kind...

We found out a couple of weeks ago that our new little addition is a GIRL! We love her so much already. I would have to say that next to me, the most anxious one to meet this sweetie is Kambria. She really wanted a little girl and is constantly talking to (and hugging) my belly which seems a little rounder at this point (abt. 21 weeks) than in the past. Lovely. Feeling great at this point, hoping that continues for awhile!

7 comments:

Chad, Chelsea, Dawson and Jett Davis said...

She's so cute already! I can't wait to meet this sweet little gal! I am hoping that the good feelings last as long as possible for you as well.

RecipeNut said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! I talked to your mom a couple months ago and she said you get really sick...I hope this one goes extremely well for you! Happy Holidays!

Anonymous said...

YEA!! You are bringing another beautiful little girl into the family! I'm glad you have felt well so far and I hope it continues for a LONG time!!! Love you!

Velvet said...

She is BEAUTIFUL! Must take after the McBrides. Always glad to hear you're feeling well.

Don and Dawna said...

So glad that in April the Kenworthy family will be even again...11 girls and 11 boys! You immediate family might now be but just look at the BIG PICTURE!

Aleisha said...

I am so excited for you. I can't believe she is already accessorizing... haha She is going to be adorable!!!

Dallas and Kirsten said...

I'm so excited for you guys! how fun to have another girl! Happy Holidays!