Dear Santa,
We saw you at a local store a few days ago. Please don't be offended that my kids wanted Nothing to do with you. They want me to assure you that even though they are Terrified of coming anywhere Near you, they will still welcome (and embrace) all gifts you may bring for them. They have each written a letter for you, I guess it will have to do for this year. Merry Chrismas!
Your Friend,
Aletha
Bryn's letter (translation):
Dear Santa,
Brynlee's toys: I want a money counter. I want the movie UP. I want Hungry Hungry Hippos. I want playdoh. I want a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse toy of the Choo Choo Express. I want a guitar. I want a karaoke machine.
Your Friend,
Brynlee
Gavin's letters:#1. (with the help of Kambria):
Dear Santa,
Gavin wants a Bugs Life Toy.
#2. (All on his own)
Dear Santa,
(Your guess is as good as mine!)

5 comments:
I love children's handwriting! It's the best! Cute letters!
Santa is waaaayy less scary in Ephrata:)
Such cute nieces and nephew I have...
I'm sure that Santa will love all of these letters! I did!
I love it I love it I love it!
Post a Comment