Thursday, December 31, 2009

She insists that she is FIVE...

...but I say she is STILL Three!
We were able to celebrate Kam and her Aunt Chelsea's B-Day while at GMa and Gpa's house during Christmas Vacay. BIG THANKS to Aunt Shana for the Beautiful (and delicious) cake!!! (Grandma said she didn't have any B-Day candles, but we found 'em! ha ha) ;-)


A few days later (on her REAL B-day), we stayed at a hotel for a couple of nights while traveling home.
She only had a few requests...
#1...
(IHOP) :-)


#2...
That SHE be able to take a few pictures with MY camera...


#3...
SWIMMING at the hotel!
Now, if it could only be that easy when she is 16!

3 comments:

Velvet said...

Beautiful B-day girls.

Don and Dawna said...

How Fun! Wish we could've celebrated with you all! We love you Kambria. So glad you had a great 5th birthday. I can hardly believe you are that big! WOW!

Aleisha said...

What a cutie Kam is!! I hope she had a great day. Tell her Aunt Aleisha LOVES her soooo much.