...that Brian and I are a GREAT team!
(I am adding this to the list from THIS former post)
You see, I come up with an "adventure" all by myself (well, along with 2 small kids in the backseat)...
...and Brian comes to the rescue!
He would be so bored without me.
...and Brian comes to the rescue!
He would be so bored without me.-
***Reasons I feel very lucky:
1. I was driving slowly in a nice little neighborhood right next to a church parking lot when this happened. (The sudden 4 inch GASH in my tire would have thrown us off of the freeway had we been on one!)
2. We were also only a few blocks from Brian's office which was handy (although I know he would have driven hours to help if he had needed to).
3. Brian never acted annoyed for one second.
4. I think I could have changed the tire on my own (except it probably would have taken ME 4 HOURS next to HIS 15 minutes). After watching him do it, I could maybe do it in 2 (3?) hours now!
5. Even if I could have changed the tire on my own...I wouldn't have been able to jump the DEAD BATTERY by myself after turning off the engine and leaving the dvd player on for the kids the whole time while we (he) changed the tire.
-
***Reasons I don't feel very lucky:
1. The tire is NOT repairable and we have been told we have to replace ALL 4 TIRES when we replace one because it is all-wheel-drive! Those tires still had a few good YEARS left in them! Arrrgh.
-
At least the positives outweigh the negatives! Never a dull moment. :)
3 comments:
Happy that you are all ok and grateful that you have such a good husband to take care of you when the need arises.
So glad everything turned out as it did. Sorry about having to get new tires.
Oh man, that stinks! Way to have a good attitude!
Post a Comment