I have been keeping very busy making all of the kids' costumes this year. I had to start in September to be sure to have enough time. They have always had coordinating costumes in the past years, but this year...they really couldn't have been much more opposite in their costumes!
Gavin LOVES motorcycles, or as he calls them "ogergygles." Gavin discovered the pure bliss and joy that comes on this wonderful holiday! He thought it was SO GREAT to RUN to each house and hold out his bag and get CANDY! After every single house he went to he would say "one more house please Mommy!" Several people were very impressed at the amount of facial hair he was able to grow at just 2 years old! I was impressed that he actually kept it on the whole night, it's amazing what a little bribery will do! (I love when they finally get to the age that bribery works!)

Kambria made a beautiful Minnie Mouse. Her costume was the most fun for me to create. It makes me want to go to Disneyland just to get a picture of her in this costume with Minnie.
Gavin LOVES motorcycles, or as he calls them "ogergygles." Gavin discovered the pure bliss and joy that comes on this wonderful holiday! He thought it was SO GREAT to RUN to each house and hold out his bag and get CANDY! After every single house he went to he would say "one more house please Mommy!" Several people were very impressed at the amount of facial hair he was able to grow at just 2 years old! I was impressed that he actually kept it on the whole night, it's amazing what a little bribery will do! (I love when they finally get to the age that bribery works!)
Kambria made a beautiful Minnie Mouse. Her costume was the most fun for me to create. It makes me want to go to Disneyland just to get a picture of her in this costume with Minnie. This girl would LIVE on SUGAR if I would let her, although she was a lot more timid than the other kids to go door to door and actually get the candy!

Brynlee was our little Cowgirl this year. She had a great time at school! They had a school parade and then a classroom Halloween party, which I was able to help out with. She has a really great teacher and fun kids in her class. This girl really enjoys life and any reason to celebrate! She is such a pleasure to be around!

Brynlee was our little Cowgirl this year. She had a great time at school! They had a school parade and then a classroom Halloween party, which I was able to help out with. She has a really great teacher and fun kids in her class. This girl really enjoys life and any reason to celebrate! She is such a pleasure to be around!




6 comments:
That biker guy is really scary and Minnie Mouse is adorable. What a grown up cowgirl.Great job on the costumes. Wish they would've shown up on my door trick or treating.
So cute... I keep thinking to myself that you really shouldn't have time for all of this extra stuff that you do when I with only one child feel like I have no time. SO TALENTED!!
Oh MY GOODNESS!! I have been dying looking at Gavin!!! hahaha I had to go around and show all my kids. He is so cute. I wish I would have seen him in person. The girls are also adorable as always. You are amazing. I am so glad that they had fun!
hahahaha! I love the costumes! They are soooo cute, as always!
Um...wow!!! I feel so uncreative this year :) You are amazing as always and I am LOVING the 'stache!
How fun. Great job MOM! I couldn't wait to see what you came up with. ADORABLE! All of them.
Post a Comment