...by a TWO YEAR OLD!
The reason for the lecture? Because I "need to SHARE!" He was referring to the brownies that I just made for the Mutual Activity tonight. As you can see from the picture, one brownie was NOT enough for him. (Actually One and a Half because of the half that he snatched from ON TOP OF THE PIANO where I was hiding them!) Who taught him this whole concept of sharing anyway??! :)
The reason for the lecture? Because I "need to SHARE!" He was referring to the brownies that I just made for the Mutual Activity tonight. As you can see from the picture, one brownie was NOT enough for him. (Actually One and a Half because of the half that he snatched from ON TOP OF THE PIANO where I was hiding them!) Who taught him this whole concept of sharing anyway??! :)
4 comments:
Ok, your little boy is absolutely adorable! Great parenting if he's referring to sharing! You have a gorgeous family!
I think I taught you to share! Does it take a 2-year old to remind you ? LOL.:)
Of course you should share. Thanks for sharing this past weekend with grandma. It was so fun to share hugs, hair duos, kisses, blankies, pancakes, tacos, cards, and beans. I wov u all!
So Cute!!!!
Post a Comment