*"You give me a kiss. You give me a hug. You smile when you see me too...
I wish every child in the whole wide world had a Grandmother just like you."
"You read me a book. You sing me a song. You whisper you love me too...
I wish every child in the whole wide world had a Grandmother just like you."
"I'll try to be good. I'll do as I should. I'll whisper 'I love you too!'...
I wish every child in the whole wide world had a Grandmother just like you."
(*LDS Primary Song: Grandmother)
-
Dear Grandma Mmm's,
We sure hope you had a wonderful Birthday! Mommy, Gavvy, and I thought it was really fun to surprise you! Brynlee and Daddy wished they could have come too. You are so special to us all! I especially liked playing the piano with you and singing primary songs. Mommy asked me if I want to learn how to play the piano and I told her that I already know how, because you showed me how on Monday. Thank you for being such a great Grandma!
Love,
Kambria Dawn

2 comments:
Happy Birthday, Dawna.
You are a wonderful grandma and mother in law. I am grateful to you and how you love my daughter. It gives me peace of mind to know that even though I can't be close by, she has this other family that cares for her and that raised a wonderful man for her to spend her life with.
Kambria,
What a wonderful surprise again. You are always surprising me. Thank you!!
I love playing the piano and singing with you and Gavvy. That was so funnnnnnnnnn.
I love you soooooooo much! See you in a few days for more fun.
Grandma MMMMMMMMMMMM's
Tell Grandma Kitty thanks too.
Post a Comment