
...I get the feeling you are scared of me in some way?! Don't worry--Nothing but Love here...I even have your Birthday gift ready!...
I am imagining something like this to honor you on your special day:
Don't worry, these little cuties are not involved...or are they?!!!
Love,
Your sweet and even more innocent
Daughter-in-Law



5 comments:
Yes, I keep looking over my shoulder but I see nothing but not so innocent hot air. Thanks for thinking about me on my birthday. I know what you're thinking,"yes, he's one year older, maybe a little slower. Maybe I can get away with some low-handed, sinister, behind the back plot." DON'T COUNT ON IT! I'm just grateful that I have such a devious daughter-in-law that keeps me alert and watching for the unexpected. It keeps me feeling young, makes me want to stay in shape and makes me smile. Thanks for sentiment. You made my day. I love you much!
Dad K.
I will NEVER forget that day!! You two are hilarious!
That day was sooo much fun! I'm so glad you and your cute family could be there. It made it so much better. We love you and are so thankful to have you in our family! You are the best!
Very funny!
HA! I love it! You crack me up, I am glad you are there to take care of Don! You are awsome. Will you e-mail me your information again? Corenne lost it, she is so funny, I just saw her get stuck in the snow in her Suburban...she was not funny then. stephensjamie76@yahoo.com
Post a Comment