
This picture is the 3rd time within 15 minutes that I found him like this! I kept trying to hide that darn stool, but every time I turned around, there he was with it. If he has something on his mind...he does NOT give up! Apparently, cheese is what was on his mind. Not to eat, just to point at. He just kept saying, "cheese, cheese, cheese..." when I looked more closely, he was right!...cottage cheese...mac and cheese...block of cheddar cheese. (Don't judge me by my refrigerator inventory). When he turned around and saw the camera, he said "cheeeeese" again...what else can I say??...He is a genius.
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Cheeeese...
Posted by Aletha and Brian at 9:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Too cute! He and Lauren think a lot alike, she's always getting the cheese out of the fridge, but ours is within easy reach, no stool required! And we always have bite marks on our blocks of cheese!
So cute I miss that little guy!
Oh little GAvy!! Such a cutie pie!
hehehehe! He is so cute!
Post a Comment