...I am, that's who.
Doing pretty good right now. Depends on the day. My liver-issues are definitely becoming more prominent, but I am dealing. I know that there are a lot of prayers going for this baby (and me). I feel like it is really helping. I have a few appointments this week and I think I will know a little more after meeting with the specialist on Wednesday. So far so good. I am trying not to get my hopes up for this baby's lungs being ready for delivery at 36 weeks (April 2nd) since Gavin's lungs were not ready at that point. But to be honest, it will probably be really hard on me mentally if she's not ready.
Doing pretty good right now. Depends on the day. My liver-issues are definitely becoming more prominent, but I am dealing. I know that there are a lot of prayers going for this baby (and me). I feel like it is really helping. I have a few appointments this week and I think I will know a little more after meeting with the specialist on Wednesday. So far so good. I am trying not to get my hopes up for this baby's lungs being ready for delivery at 36 weeks (April 2nd) since Gavin's lungs were not ready at that point. But to be honest, it will probably be really hard on me mentally if she's not ready.-

3 comments:
Look how cute you are even at 32 weeks! I'm only 20 weeks and I think I'm already bigger than you already! Ugh. I'm glad you're hanging in there. Everytime I have a junky day, I think about you and all that you're going through and it helps me to be more brave. You guys are certainly in our prayers.
You are so darn cute!!! I am so sorry you are not feeling good. We are definately praying for you. I also did the non stress test with Ethan and I loved to get on facebook with my mobile phone during the appt... hint hint... haha
You do not look that far along. And really beautiful. You know we think of you all the time. See ya real soooooooon!!!
Post a Comment