Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Maybe it's cold outside, but...






We got a swing, rings, and a rope ladder for our family room to get us through the winter months. My kids do this ALL DAY LONG! I have come to the conclusion that my kids are Crazy and Fearless! Their upside-down abilities and pleadings for "super-high" are never ending! I do enjoy watching every minute of it (even if a lot of the time it is through split fingers in front of my cringing face)!

5 comments:

Garnet said...

Okay, so that is AWESOME. I may have to convince my husband that we need swings in our family room!

Aleisha said...

hahaha how fun!!! I love how Kam is so good at sharing. She is such a cutie!

Velvet said...

This is great! All we had was couch cushions and EVERY SINGLE PILLOW AND BLANKET IN THE ENTIRE HOUSE!

Don and Dawna said...

So fun.... at the Kenworthy Family Fun Gym. I didn't see Dad or Mom exercising on it did I? The kids looked that they were having a ball especially Kam.

Anonymous said...

How fun! I love your pics!