It has happened with all of my pregnancies. It is not fun. It is SO Uncomfortable, but even more than that it can be really dangerous for the baby. It can cause stillborn (the reason I was advised not to have any more kids).
However, once the baby is out they are fine (and beautiful), and my liver goes back to doing it’s job (the reason I decided it was worth having another one).
I have talked to several medical professionals and there is just so little known about this condition. The best thing to do is keep close supervision of the baby and to deliver early. The specialist I just met with recommends delivering at 36 to 37 weeks if the baby’s lungs are ready. Here’s to hoping this baby develops quickly!!! The next 2 months are going to be a nightmare.
But totally worth it.
In the meantime, I will be starting a collection of these…
Who knows, maybe I'll start requesting they come in different colors.
5 comments:
I'm so sorry you have to deal with this! You will be in our thoughts and prayers! Wish there was more we could do.
YUCK!! That is not any fun! I wish you didn't have to deal with this crap! If you ever need someone to distract you by being super hilarious you know who to call!! :)
You have alot of family who love you and pray this goes well. You know we are all there for you and that is alot of name bands !. Where were you planning on keeping them. Maybe you could decorate the Christmas tree with them next year.Love you sweetie pie.
I'm so sorry.....mommy dear! It is just so good that those little sweethearts are so darn cute!! RIGHT?
What can we do to help?
Love you so much. Don could always bring some water balloons to keep you cool?
Oh no! I was hoping you would keep feeling great!!! The last trimester is uncomfortable enough without all the other stuff you have to deal with. I'm sorry! You and the baby are in our thoughts and prayers! We love you!
Post a Comment