These brown ones are my favs: They are not all quite finished yet, I still need to sew the straps on a couple of these. I may or may not have 4 or 5 more pairs made and ready to decorate. Overkill?
Oh Oh Oh! So cute! You are amazing Aletha. If I get a girl this go around, I want to come and sit at your feet and learn all this creative girly stuff. Boy stuff is all practical and boring. I need pink! I need florals. I need frills!
5 comments:
Oh Oh Oh! So cute! You are amazing Aletha. If I get a girl this go around, I want to come and sit at your feet and learn all this creative girly stuff. Boy stuff is all practical and boring. I need pink! I need florals. I need frills!
Oh my heck, those are too cute! And no, a girl can never have too many shoes!
So cute. Who are these all for?
Wow! Very cute! You are so talented!
You are so amazing. I love those little shoes!!
Post a Comment