Brynlee was finally able to have her friend party last Saturday (since we were in Disneyland on her actual birthday). It was the first friend party we have had, usually we have a get together with family, which is always very fun too. I wasn't sure how the party would turn out, but all of her friends that came were so polite and well behaved. Brynlee wanted to have a Disney party which seemed appropriate since we were just there. (She actually wanted to have a Hannah Montana party to begin with, but she didn't think the boys would like that.) Since Hannah Montana is Disney, we thought that would all tie together well. She wanted to wear her Minnie Mouse ears and have all of the kids wear mouse ears, they were so cute. She had a lot of fun!
Monday, February 23, 2009
Party day!...
Posted by Aletha and Brian at 1:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
What a cute party. I finally got to a computer today!! I miss being able to comment on other's blogs. Love the pics. THe cake looks yummy!
I'm glad you had fun at your Birthday party, Bryn. I wish i could have been there too. I could've worn my Mickey mouse Shirt. Are you missing more teeth?
Hi to Kam and Gavin too. You all look pretty cute in your MM ears.
So cute!! So did she ever get the money??
Bynlee,
I wish I could've been there for your birthday party. It looked so fun.
Thanks for letting Cindy and grandma sleep at your house.
I love you.
Grandma MMMS
Post a Comment