...Kam says Stinker is a "mean word," but we say it in a loving kind of way.
Taking pictures of things like this sure make it a lot easier to laugh about later. That marker is supposedly a "kid" one, but I think it took at least 3 days of scrubbing to get his favorite color OFF of him!:

He's such a loving boy...as soon as he HITS you...he immediately hugs and kisses! Awwwwhh.

A funny example of that is when Brynlee had a friend over the other day. Brynlee got hurt and Gavin ran to her and gave her hugs and kisses. Then Gavin went to her friend and hugged him too. Her friend said, "Hey, Why are you hugging me? I didn't get hurt." Gavin stepped back and SMACKED him...it was immediately followed by another hug. So thoughtful. I am still laughing about it. The smacking won't be funny when he is older so I will not be encouraging that type of behavior. We sure love that little guy, especially when he is not gouging our eyes out. Excuse me now, I need to go get a hug (hopefully I will not be needing any safety-gear).
3 comments:
He is so funny! What a cute little boy! It looks like you had a blast in Disneyland. I loved all your pictures!
I wish I could've seen that little stinker last week. Hope it wont be so long till I see you all again. I had an awesome time in Disneyland. It was just what I needed and with such a fun, funny, energetic group of people. Thanks, Brian for putting up with your mother-in-law. Thanks for all the love and consideration for me from all of you. I am sooooo Blessed.
He is SO cute! That "little stinker face" is my favorite!
Post a Comment