Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Some of Bryn's first words were...

..."Higher!" and "Faster!" ...That's why I'm not too surprised that she LOVES gymnastics! She had her first recital last weekend and did a Great job!

A lot of people would probably describe Brynlee as quiet. But she is not shy (there is a difference), and she LOVED performing in front of a crowd! The best part of it for me was her SMILE! It didn't leave her face the whole time.


I didn't get a lot of pictures of her actually performing because I was video-taping the whole time. We do however, have plenty of her afterwards posing with her trophie, she is very excited about it and has cleaned it several times in the last couple of days.




Bryn asked me how many years I competed in gymnastics. I told her I thought it was about 8 years. Her response to that was "Then I am going to do it at least 10 years!"
As long as she keeps that smile, she can do it as long as she wants! I'll be right there on the front row cheering her on.

2 comments:

Chad, Chelsea, Dawson and Jett Davis said...

OH MY NAH...SH!! as Dawson would say. That is so cute, she looks like she is getting so tall! How fun... it is in the genes that is for sure! GO BRYN!

Velvet said...

I loved gymnastics too, Brynlee. That smile tells it all. If we lived closer I would have been there right next to your mom.