We've been encouraging the kids lately to express more thanks in their prayers. Last night as Kambria said her prayer, with much gratitude, she expressed incredible thanks for all of her fans.
Huh???
Brian and I peeked at each other while scratching our heads. I then noticed she was looking around the room trying to find things to be grateful for, and there it was, her nice white fan that keeps her cool at night. I asked her about it afterward, and she pointed to that fan and mentioned that the ones that we have on the ceiling around the house are nice.
This was after she prayed that Brynlee and Gavin wouldn't wake up at night (this always makes Bryn upset because she doesn't think it's fair if only Kam can wake up at night), ...and before Brynlee prayed that Kam would no longer be whiney.
Huh???
Brian and I peeked at each other while scratching our heads. I then noticed she was looking around the room trying to find things to be grateful for, and there it was, her nice white fan that keeps her cool at night. I asked her about it afterward, and she pointed to that fan and mentioned that the ones that we have on the ceiling around the house are nice.
This was after she prayed that Brynlee and Gavin wouldn't wake up at night (this always makes Bryn upset because she doesn't think it's fair if only Kam can wake up at night), ...and before Brynlee prayed that Kam would no longer be whiney.

3 comments:
Hahaha I am seriously laughing so hard right now picturing all of this in my head.
This is good stuff!Hilarious. I know Heavenly Father is also laughing. He has a good sense of humor you know. I know that because he created man and women and made them totally different and liking totally different things and then sits back and watches them try to figure each other out. LOL.
I am so glad that Kam is greatful for me because I am definately one of her "fans"!!! xxxxoooo
Post a Comment