...AND he's in the Spotlight!
Gavin had his very first Christmas program this morning! He did a GREAT JOB!!!
Of course, I bawled through it. I can't help it, watching my kids perform makes me so happy and emotional.
Below is Gavin with his teacher, Miss Konni. She has been Incredible for Gavin! At the beginning of the school year, he would never let go of my leg in public. Now, he can PERFORM in front of a crowd!
Gavin had his very first Christmas program this morning! He did a GREAT JOB!!!
Of course, I bawled through it. I can't help it, watching my kids perform makes me so happy and emotional.
Below is Gavin with his teacher, Miss Konni. She has been Incredible for Gavin! At the beginning of the school year, he would never let go of my leg in public. Now, he can PERFORM in front of a crowd!


1 comments:
That is so adorable. I just finished my power point and I need to go to bed but couldn't stand not looking at this. Good job Gavin. I wish we could've seen it.
Thank you again for the photos. I'll send them. So cute!!!
Post a Comment