Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween 2011

Another successful Home-made Halloween! We just love this Holiday! Maybe next year I will have time to make a costume for me! (I doubt it :)

No magician costume is complete without a REAL bunny!





I've never seen a more Beautiful Butterfly!



She always comes up with her very own poses (they are the best ones)!

Gavin said his Alligator costume was going to scare everyone so much that they would scream and throw all their candy at him and then they would run away. Of course, that is Exactly what happened!



Everyone decides what they want to be, and then they help me create it!







Our little Alivia Joy was an owl. Well, she says it "AH-YOOL." She helped a lot with this costume... by taking a few very good NAPS!








Until next year! (We already have big plans!)

1 comments:

Don and Dawna said...

These are so darn cute as always. I think Halloween is my favorite holiday now because of you. xxoo